Debra is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, specializing in child, adolescent and family health. Licensed in Texas & California.
(949)-346-HOPE (4673) Debra@debrasussman.com
Debra is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist with continued education taken at Harvard Medical School, Certified Health Psychology & Wellness. Using research-based practices in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Mind Body Medicine for Stress related issues and Gottman trained couples therapy. Graduate and post graduate education in Depth Psychology, School Counseling and Executive Leadership.
Debra leads by science and connects through compassion for Adults, Children, Adolescents and Families – specializing in Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, OCD and reproductive health. Debra conducts benchmark assessments, delivers measurable goals and accelerates the process of success.
Debra bridges her clinical, school counseling & professional experience in her private practice. Debra is an invited guest speaker at medical, nursing conferences, author on Healthy Living, Reproductive Therapy and the wisdom of the ADHD brain.
Debra’s CV: Private Practice Owner, Executive Director in Healthcare Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Staff Development & Training.
- TAMFT – Texas Association Marriage Family Therapy www.tamft.org
- CAMFT – California Association Marriage Family Therapy www.camft.org
- CHADD – Children and Adults with ADHD www.chadd.org
- International OCD Foundation www.IOCDF.org
- American Society for Reproductive Health, Infertility & Stress
- The Mind Body Institute for Infertility www.mindbodyinfertility.com